The passenger journey involved an ultimate destination or stop in a country than the country of departure the Warsaw convention may be applicable and the convention governs and in most cases limits the liability of carries of death or personal injury and in respect of loss or damage to baggage. See also notices headed “Advice to international Passenger on Limitation of liability” and Notice of Baggage Liability”.
CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT:
- As used contract a “ticket” means this passenger ticket and baggage check or this itinerary receipt/receipt if applicable, in the case of electronic ticket, of which these condition and notice from part “carriage” is equivalent to “transportation” “carrier” mean all air carriers that carry or undertake to carry the passenger or his baggage hereunder or perform any other services incidental to such air carriage, electronic ticket means the itinerary/receipt issued by or on behalf of a carrier , the electronic coupons and, if applicable, a boarding document. “Warsaw Convention” means the convention for the unification of certain rules relating to international carriage by Air signed at Warsaw, 12th October 1929, or that convention as mentioned at The Hague, 28th September 1955, which ever may be applicable.
- Carriage hereunder is subject to the rules and limitation relating to liability established by Warsaw Convention unless such carriage is not “international carriage as defined by that convention.
- To the extent not in conflict with foregoing
carriage and other services performed by each carrier are subject to;
- Provision contained in the ticket;
- Applicable tariffs;
- Carrier’s condition of carriage and related regulations which are made part of hereof (and are available on application at the office of carrier, except in transportation between a place in the United State or Canada and any place outside thereof to which tariffs in force in those countries apply.
- Carrier name may be abbreviated in the ticket, full name and its abbreviation being set forth in carrier tariffs, conditions of carriage, regulation of timetable; carrier’s address shall be the airport of departure shown opposite the first abbreviation of carrier name in the ticket; the agreed stopping places are those places set force this ticket or shown in carrier timetable as scheduled stopping places on the passenger’s route, carriage to be performed hereunder by several successive carriers in regarded as single operation.
- An air carrier issuing a ticket over the line of another air carrier does so only as it Agent.
- Any exclusive or limitation of liability of carrier shall apply on and be for the behalf of the agents, servants and representatives.
- Check baggage will be delivered to bearer check. In case of damage move in international transportation complain must be made in writing to carrier forthwith after discovery of damage and at least within seven days from receipt; in case if delay, complaint must be made within 21 days from the date the baggage was delivered. See tariffs or conditions of carriage regarding non international transport.
- This ticket is good for carriage for one year after date issued, except as otherwise provided in this ticket in carrier tariffs, conditions of carriage, or related regulations. The fare for carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid.
- The carrier undertakes to use it best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in time table elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carrier or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility to make connections.
- Passenger shall comply with Government travel requirements, present exit, entry and other required documents arrive at the airport by time fixed by carrier or of no time fixed early enough to complete departure procedure.
- No agent, servant or representative of carrier has authority to alter modify or waive any provision of this contract.
ADVICE TO INTERNATIONAL PASSENGER ON LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Passenger on journey involving an ultimate destination or
stop in country other than the country of origin are advised that the
provisions of a treaty known as the Warsaw Convention may be applicable to the
entire journey, including the portion entirely within the country of origin or
For such passenger on a journey to from or with an agreed stopping place in United State of America, the convention and special contract of carriage embodied in applicable tariffs provided that the liability of certain carriers, parties to such special contracts, for death or personal injury to passenger limited in most cases to proven damages not to exceed USD $ 75,000.00 passenger and that this liability up to such limit shall not depend on negligence on part of carrier.
For such passenger travelling by carrier not a pert to such special contracts or journey to such special contracts or journey not to form to, from, having an agreed stopping places in the United State of America, liability of such carrier for death or personal injury to passenger is limited in most cases approximately USD $ 10,000.00 or USD $ 20,000.00.
The names of carrier, parties to such special contract are available at all ticket office of such carriers and may not be examined on request.
Additional protection can usually be obtained by purchasing insurance from private company. Such insurance is not affected by any limitation of the carrier liability under the Warsaw Convention or such special contract of carriage. For further information please consult your airline or insurance company representative.
The limit of liability of USD $ 75,000.00 above inclusive of legal fees and costs except that in case of a claim brought in state where the provision is made to separate award and legal fees and cost, the limit shall be sum of USD $ 58,000.00 exclusive legal fees and costs.
NOTICE OF BAGGAGE LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
Liability for loss or damage is limited unless as higher value is described in advance and additional changes are paid for most international travel (including domestic portions of international journeys) the liability is approximately USD $ 9.07 per pound (USD 20.00) for check baggage and USD $ 400.00 per passenger for uncheck baggage. For travel wholly between US points Federal rule require any limitation on airline baggage liability to be at least USD $ 2,500.00 per passenger. Excess valuation may be declared on certain types of articles. Some carrier assume on liability for fragile, valuable or perishable articles. Further information may be obtained from the carrier please see the notice and condition of contract on this ticket.
CHECK IN TIMES
Passenger must arrive at the airport early enough for all formalities to be completed. The times shown on flight coupon of this ticket are the departure times of craft. Check in times as shown in timetable are the latest time at which passenger can be accepted for travel, allowing the necessary to complete formalities. Flying cannot be held for passenger arriving late, and no responsibility can be accepted in such cases.
NO SHOW PASSENGER
On most major airlines, including Precision Air, is proportion for passengers who have booked seats do not present themselves for their flight. These passengers are known as “No Show”. Their number varies from route to route but may be substantial. If you have a booking on one of our flights, but know that you are not going to use your reservation, we can then offer the seat to another customer who may otherwise be unable to travel. Remember that one day you may need a reservation on an already full booked flight.
In order to minimize the effect of “no show” and enable seats to be used by passengers who otherwise would not be travelling on their chosen flight, Precision Air and most major airlines may overbook services. By careful monitory and control, we do our utmost to match the number of available seats to the number of passenger that we expect will appear for flight. Whilst Precision Air make every effort to provide seats for which confirmed reservation have been made, no absolute guarantee of seat availability is denoted by the expression reservations, bookings, status OK and the timing attached to them.
Precision Air operates, compensation schemes for passenger with confirmed reservations who are unjustifiably denied carriage because of non availability of seats and details of these schemes are available at check in.
NOTICE OF GOVERNMENT
IMPOSED TAXES, FEE AND CHARGES
The price of this ticket may include taxes, fees and charges, which are imposed on air transportation by government authorities. These taxes, fees and charges which represent a significant portion of the cost of air travel, are either included in the fare, or shown separately in the TAXES/FEE/CHARGE box(es) of this ticket. You may also be required to pay taxes, fees and charges not already collected.